Meet and greet with. MG Club of Western NY

Started by my77mgb, July 29, 2017, 02:53:48 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

my77mgb

This is the text of an email from one of the members I met from the western NY club. . Please contact Rod rod@rochester.rr.com if you are interestested.

Good Morning All- I wanted to send a message to give folks plenty of lead time. This is a tentative message, as Mother Nature could change things by the time Wednesday comes around. I would like to have another caravan of LBC's and such to Mac's Drive-In in Waterloo on Wednesday August 2. We will be meeting at Wegman's Canandaigua  parking lot (eastern end) around 5:30 and leave around 6:00 pm. , which would give us an arrival time at Mac's around 6:30. Or you could choose to just meet us at Mac's. I am also sending an open invite to the Central NY club via Mike Yott. If you could just shoot me an e-mail so I can get an idea of how many will be meeting us at Weggies and who to expect to meet us at Mac's. My e-mail is rod@rochester.rr.com. As usual, I will send a "GO" or "NO GO" message Wednesday before our meeting time. The Central NY folks can plan their trip among themselves. Thank you all for your time and I hope we can pull this off !  Later Folks !  Rod    P.S.-If you got one, DRIVE IT !
Mike Yott

Go Up